Do you ever feel yourself rushing from week to week, and before you know it another month has gone by without you realising? It's so easy to feel that we are on a treadmill and that we can't get off to check in with ourselves.
I find it so valuable to take a moment each Friday or Sunday to think about my week. I really like to do it on a Sunday, so that I can include reflections about my weekend but if I can see it's going to be too full then I make time on a Friday. I find that having some flexibility with routines like this is really helpful for actually making them happen!
1. How am I feeling at the end of the week?
2. What did I achieve this week that I am proud of?
3. What was challenging this week and how did I overcome those challenges?
4. Who did I connect with this week?
5. What am I looking forward to next week?
I hope these questions help you. Why not try answering them each week of March and see how you feel at the end of the month?